Number Of Pages: 956
Release Date: 2017-10-02
ICD-10 PCS Expert 2018 for Hospitals (Complete ICD-10 Procedural Coding System Code Set) In addition to the entire ICD-10-PCS code set, AAPC's book includes:
* 2018 Section Additions - Includes Section X added at last minute in 2016.
* Complete Official ICD-10-PCS Coding Guidelines - Understand the guidelines, which are key to using this elegant code set properly.
* Complete Set of ICD-10-PCS Codes - Access all tables by general procedure type and use them to identify the procedure codes.
* Color-coding and Symbols for the Medicare Code Edits (MCEs) - Color-coding and symbols give you the extensive coverage of ICD-10 MS-DRG MCEs for procedures including:Combination cluster
- Gender-specific codes
- HAC related procedures
- Limited coverage procedures
- Non-covered procedures
- Non-operating room procedures affecting MS-DRG assignment
* Intuitive Features and Format - Use the handy code tables to build the codes through character value selections reflecting the procedures performed.
* Valuable Resources - Receive additional resources to help guide your code selection and reporting.